Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Secret Pal Reveal...and 6 Month LID...


Well the 1st Round of secret pal is over and it was alot of fun.
I had the pleasure of spoiling Robin.
And I was beyond spoiled by Andrea Y .

I haven't really had 5 minutes of down time since we moved into this house.
I Have seriously neglected this blog.
But I just can't seem to find enough time.

Referal's came in and everytime they do I can't wait to see all the little cuties.
And then no matter how hard I try to fight it .
the frustration and sadness takes over and i allow myself atleast 2 days a month to stand in Mila's room and cry.

It is so hard this never ending and continually growing wait.
Everytime It looks like we mark another milestone the timelines grow longer.
Maybe because my birthday just past or all
the crazyness of this year so far .

I just find it so hard to even talk to people anymore.....

1 comment:

Daniella said...

Hi Dee
I'm part of the CCAI October DTC Group and just found your blog - I too enjoyed the Secret Pal exchange and look forward to the next round - The wait has us down too and I'm trying hard to stay positive but I know there are days that it will be tougher than others. Hang in there -
Daniella
LID 10/27/06
www.kowalskijourney.blogspot.com