Sunday, September 9, 2007

11 Months Lid Today.......

Well and it's 11 Months Down and more than I even care to think about to go.

It has been a really trying month and sometimes I have honestly just wanted it to ..................

I have really learned alot about the people around me.

I have also learned that sometimes a New Friend has the Power to Help you heal and can genuinely touch your heart.

Those are the things that I will take with me on this journey.

I do know that what ever doesn't kill you makes you stronger but some times you just have to leave the toxic people behind.

Well I'm off to the Hampton's for a few days and just in time.

I will be DTC 1 Year on 9/11 and it is a sad day for us.
And so it goes....................

xoxo Dee

5 comments:

Daniella said...

Hi Dee
Happy 11 months closer to your child. I can't believe we are almost a year in to the official wait. I certainly thought it would be different but I'm trying to have patience. Enjoy the Hamptons. 9/11 is certainly a day of rememberance - we were still living in NY then - can never forget. Let's hope the next year brings us all to China!

Unknown said...

Congrats on being 11 months closer to your little angel. Enjoy your time in the Hamptons & Hang in there.
Donna

Anonymous said...

You've got a new Secret Pal, and it's me! Looking forward to spoiling you!

Lisa said...

No post on the big one year???? Thanks for the comments and your right the glass half full is so much better.

Anonymous said...

Dee,
please stay strong sweetie,
you looked so sad saturday ,I can see how much your hurting and im sorry for that.

Jose-n-Mimi