Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Me Had all Me Can Stands and Me Can't Stands No More.


Who knew Popeye was so Damn poetic.

I have really begun to have about all I can stand at this point.
I have met some really nice people since i started this adoption.

And I have met some real wack jobs who just get on my last freaking nerve.

The Over Bearing /Bible Beating/"P.C. Police."/etc......

I think my personal Favorite Adoption Insult of the Year is: Live your life for Now and Deal with what's Real and in Front of You.

"Your Babies arent even Here yet there like a pair of Boots on Layaway.
Once you get them Home then you can Deal with Them."


Now don't get me wrong I have a lot of Respect for Other Peoples Faith.
In fact I admire people's Devotion and Strength to Believe in such difficult times.

But PLEASE RESPECT OUR DIFFERENCES!!!!

I Do Not wannna Save an Orphan or BE Like Angelina Jolie or even think that there's going to be a "Special Place in Heaven just for Me because I'm a Selfless Role Model."

I am a Silly,Fun Loving,Spiritual,Strong Woman.
Who has lost Children and Can't have any More.
But wants a Family of her Own Plain and Not So Simple.

I just can't stand all the Drama anymore.
It's all Doom And Gloom ......

PULEEEZE Enough.

THE WAIT SUCKS AND WE ARE ALL HURTING EQUALLY .

There I said it No More Tip Toeing around on Eggshells.
Okay I am going outside to plant flowers in my garden.

So if you have a problem that needs to be fixed call someone else I'm not saving the world today.
Besides my capes in the Laundry

XOXO Dee

1 comment:

SARA said...

I ditto that! Some people really get on my nerves!